Another Office 2000 Question

Post by Oswaldo Chave » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 04:48:29

I am setting up a win2000 Terminal Server with Citrix Metaframe in
Application mode. I have a W: drive setup for System files, Y: drive setup
for applications and Z: drive setup for pagefile.

Beyond that I am attempting to install Office 2000 on the server. According
to article "Q224313 OFF2000: How to Install Office 2000 on Windows 2000
Terminal Server"

I follow the steps to a tee and the installation begins then stops
immediately after it begins configuring the installation.

I get a message stating "Internal Error 2381:Please contact product support
for assistance"

Has anyone encountered this problem, if so how did you work around it?

Thanks in advance

Another Office 2000 Question

Post by Oswaldo Chave » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:23:08

Figured it out, My permission settings where all messed up!!! On all
Directories

Quote:> I am setting up a win2000 Terminal Server with Citrix Metaframe in
> Application mode. I have a W: drive setup for System files, Y: drive setup
> for applications and Z: drive setup for pagefile.

> Beyond that I am attempting to install Office 2000 on the server.
According
> to article "Q224313 OFF2000: How to Install Office 2000 on Windows 2000
> Terminal Server"

> I follow the steps to a tee and the installation begins then stops
> immediately after it begins configuring the installation.

> I get a message stating "Internal Error 2381:Please contact product
support
> for assistance"

> Has anyone encountered this problem, if so how did you work around it?

> Thanks in advance

1. Office 2000 Question

I have two computers one in my office the other at home. The one in my
office in Word when I go and chose a font the drop down box  list names of
the fonts are written in that particular font which makes for easy
selection. The one at home all the font names are written in the same type.
Did I miss an installation option on my home computer?
Thanks for any help
Bruce

2. Terminal Server Web Connection

3. opening downloaded files

4. Project 2000 install after Office 2000 disables Office 2000... what gives.

5. question about fixed-integer precision in digital signal processing?

6. Office 2000 - New Office Doc/Open Office Doc

7. damaged folder

8. Win 2000 / Office 2000 - Just shuts down Office

9. Office 97 on Win 2000 question

10. Microsoft office 2000 -2 questions......

11. simple question: Office 2000 via GPO

12. Free Upgrade Office '97/2000 question