It turned out to be a problem with our 100Mb/s Switch.
1. Copying files fromTerminal Service Server to the terminal services client Client
I am running my application on the terminal services
client.My requirement is to copy the file from Terminal
services Server to the client machine.
My VB application is on Terminal Services server.
I am not able to get the client machine'c HomePath ,when I
run my VB program on the Terminal services client machine.
How do I get terminal server client machine's path when I
run my application?If I get the path of the client's
machine I will be able to copy files from server machine
to client machine.
Or Does terminal services provide any utility for copying
the file from server machine to the client machine?
Pl. share ur ideas/solutions if you have come across the
3. The Terminal Services Licensing service terminated with service-specific error 3221291009.
4. How to assign limited Administrator rights to other users
5. Can Terminal Service, but Can't Terminal Service out
7. Terminal Services Licensing and Activation, Terminal Services Licensing and Ac
9. Terminal Services License Server on same box as Terminal Services?
10. Technet Chat: What’s new in Terminal Services and Terminal Services Deployment - 1/23/03
11. Terminal Services Licensing and Activation:::::Terminal Services Licensing and A
12. Terminal Services client disconnected
13. Terminal Services Client Disconnected.