Netgear FVS318 VPN to Microsoft 2K RRAS

Post by Barr » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:01:08

Has anyone successfully setup a VPN between a Netgear ProSafe Firewall
FVS318 cable/DSL router and a Microsoft 2K RRAS VPN?  How?

Thank you,

Barry

Netgear FVS318 VPN to Microsoft 2K RRAS

Post by Barr » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 02:10:48

Anyone?  Bueler?  Bueler???

I can see where this is probably possible, I just haven't figured out the
fine details yet.  Anyone???

Thank you

Quote:> Has anyone successfully setup a VPN between a Netgear ProSafe Firewall
> FVS318 cable/DSL router and a Microsoft 2K RRAS VPN?  How?

> Thank you,

> Barry

1. Netgear FVS318 VPN connection problems.

Hello,

I'm trying to use the built-in VPN client in Windows
XP/2000 professional to connect to this VPN firewall. I'm
not able to connect and I was wondering is it required to
use a third party VPN client with this device.

Or if someone has successfully connected to one of these
Netgear FVS318 devices via VPN networking maybe you can
point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Richard Vincent

2. recurring installer window at startup

3. VPN Connection thru NETGEAR FVS318

4. How do you create Win3.0 help file with BC3.1?

5. dhcp and netgear fvs318 router

6. MW Registration Trouble

7. RRAS VPN between two locations with NetGear Routers

8. Copy: Cheaper C++ SDK (without support) available soon!!!

9. Terminal Services over fvs318 VPN

10. Netgear PS111W Wireless Print Server with non-Netgear cards

11. RRAS VPN to Cisco vs. Microsoft

12. Microsoft RRAS wizard problem with VPN Server

13. How to setup even more restricted permissions for VPN users on 2K RRAS