Desktop Themes

Post by D Wa » Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:48:31

How do I chang themes in MS 2000/ Will a theme manager
program work?

Desktop Themes

Post by neo [mvp outlook » Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:23:07

Yes to the question or you can open a command prompt and type themes.exe

/neo

ps - there is a knowledge base article that describes how to get win98
themes to work under 2000.

Quote:> How do I chang themes in MS 2000/ Will a theme manager
> program work?

1. Used Desktop Themes, But How Do I Revert to Original Theme?

I downloaded a few 2000-compatable themes and
applied them using the "Desktop Themes" manager
(accessible by running "themes.exe").

However, now I want to revert to the original
Windows 2000 theme. The "Desktop Themes" manager,
however, doesn't seem to offer any way to do
this. Does anyone know?

P.

2. regarding MySql boolean field/datatypes is there a equvilent bool

3. Desktop Theme "Rotate Theme" Missing

4. TORONTO - ORACLE/UNIX/VAX/C Developers - Contract

5. Themes - new desktop theme causes invalid page fault?

6. How do I download earlier transactions of an account?

7. desktop themes missing

8. Help me in finding the literature that explain the programming the Windows through the Assembler

9. Desktop Themes

10. Desktop Themes (Microsoft Plus)

11. Desktop Themes

12. desktop themes