Finding TweakUI for Windows 2000

Post by nobod » Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:00:00

TweakUI v1.33 can be downloaded at:
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking...
kui.asp
BRT

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can get TweakUI for windows 2000?   I've

Post by MidKnight » Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:05:34

>TweakUI v1.33 can be downloaded at:
>http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking...
>kui.asp
>BRT

>> Does anyone know where I can get TweakUI for windows 2000?   I've
>> looked all over and have been unable to find anything other than an
>> expired beta.  I make use of this program regularly on Win98 and
>> noticed the beta one for Win2K over at Tweak3D.  I tried it and it
>> worked great until it "expired".  Just wondering if it's actually
>> available.  I know it's "unsupported" and seeing as I have no problems
>> with it...  I just want one that will not expire.  Thank you in
>> advance.

Subscribe to my mailing list and you will get more info on when new
software/game patches are released, and any other info i think is
interesting...

Misc List
http://mdkmisc.listbot.com/
Joke List
http://jokesjustforyou.listbot.com/

Subscribe to my mailing list and you will get more info on when new
software/game patches are released, and any other info i think is
interesting...

Misc List
http://mdkmisc.listbot.com/
Joke List