HSP modem control panel

Post by falconsqu.. » Sun, 05 Nov 2000 14:47:52

I have an el cheapo CP Chips motherboard with integrated HSP modem.
The first time anyone logs on to W2K the modem control panel appears
and prompts to select a country setting.  For normal users this appears
at each and every log in.  It appears there is some problem with file
permissions.  Where should I look to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. install modem via control panel

When I try to install a modem on a NT4 system with service pack 6. In
the control panel the items "Modems" & "Dial-up monitor" don't open.

When I try to install the Remote Access Service,
the system asks to install the modem. He detects the modem on com2 but
then I get a message
"Unable to register the modem ..."

Can anybody help me with this problem ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Can't get rsh to run, always get rpcPpermission Denied

3. api function for accessing 'phone and modem' in control panel

4. Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/time functions?

5. control panel/modem icon - disconnect if idle setting

6. packaging an app with .dll files

7. Is there a way to copy the text data displayed by the modem control panel applet?

8. Looking for call recorder for Lucent Merlin Legend

9. Moem Driver - 56K PCTEL HSP Modem

10. HSP K56 modem

11. HSP 56k Flex V.90 Modem

12. W2k do not suport hsp micro modem?

13. HSP 56k modem drivers/software for Win 2000 Pro.