Windows Explorer - Contents not refreshing

Windows Explorer - Contents not refreshing

Post by Pierre de Bee » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:12:35

 Good Day

The contents of drive A is not refreshing. When I change the disk, the
previous disk's content is still displayed. Please help.

Pierre de Beer

1. windows explorer - contents not refreshing....

I have so had it with windows and its lack of attention to basic
details

as of late, explorer has decided it doesn't want to refresh cd's when
i put them in.....
I have done the registry auto-notification deal (available as a simple
click under properties in previous iterations of the "os")
I have installed powerdesk which seemed to cause some anomalies and
not fix the problem
I have just installed sp3 and upgraded from ie 5.5 - 6.
Guess what ?
still no stupid refresh of the contents....if i double click on the cd
the contents will show but the previous cd moniker remains.....i can
right click and select properties / okay, then the proper cd title
will show.........

I have spent like 3-4 hours today on deja and screwing around trying
to sort this out....sure its not the end of the world but come on
microsuck, get your shit together - this kind of error should never
ever happen.....

2. CUBASE AUDIO & BLOWUP FX?

3. Explorer content window not refreshing until resized

4. cvsweb problem with rcsdiff

5. Windows Explorer content Refresh

6. environment variables

7. Windows Explorer left pane not refreshing

8. TS CAL's not releasing when expired

9. Windows Explorer is not Refreshing

10. Windows Explorer Not Refreshing

11. Explorer window folderTree part does not refresh

12. Windows Explorer; a: drive will not refresh

13. windows explorer does not refresh