tweakui for win2k

Post by Dog » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Because MS doesn't want to deal with any support headaches?

> > Copyright ? Microsoft Corp. 1995-2000

> Okay, if it's their code, why are they releasing it through you?

> My point is that until Windows 2000 came along, TweakUI was distributed
> directly from Microsoft, either from their Web site or on the Windows CD.
> Now, it's only on private Web pages with no connection to MS.

> --Rob

tweakui for win2k

Post by Stan Gun » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I located it on the net like everyone else.  If you don't feel comfortable
using
it that is cool.  If you want to make a federal case out of it, that is your
decision.  As to why MS doesn't have it posted you would need to contact
them, I can't answer that.

--
Stan Gunn
W2k Tips and Tricks