Problem: Win2k, EasyCD Creator 4.02d, and Plextor 12x10x32x IDE.

Problem: Win2k, EasyCD Creator 4.02d, and Plextor 12x10x32x IDE.

Post by Rod » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 19:29:44

The latest update for EasyCD is at Roxio's site and is 4.03 (just for w2k
though...)
http://www.roxio.com/en/support/winupdates.html

> EasyCD Creator just does not work with my Win2k setup and using a Plextor
> 12x10x32x IDE CD-RW.  Every time I try to do a CD burn test, the following
> errors are what I get:

> T7121: TrackWriter error - ASPI failure
> T7127: TackWriter error - Flush failed
> T7121: TrackWriter error - ASPI failure

> Tried different bands of CDR, same result.

Problem: Win2k, EasyCD Creator 4.02d, and Plextor 12x10x32x IDE.

Post by Larr » Wed, 07 Feb 2001 01:33:43

FWIW, this update caused a new problem on my system where you can't put a
blank CD in the drive until ECDC asks for it.

If you do, the Drive Index on the left side of the ECDC screen continuously
tries to update (about every second), and every time it does it clears
whatever action you are trying to do at that time.

The whole program is re-cycling itself every second.

The only way I can stop it is to remove the blank CD and wait until ECDC
specifically asks for it.

I never saw this problem until I installed the 4.03 update.

-Larry

> The latest update for EasyCD is at Roxio's site and is 4.03 (just for w2k
> though...)
> http://www.roxio.com/en/support/winupdates.html

> > EasyCD Creator just does not work with my Win2k setup and using a
Plextor
> > 12x10x32x IDE CD-RW.  Every time I try to do a CD burn test, the
following
> > errors are what I get:

> > T7121: TrackWriter error - ASPI failure
> > T7127: TackWriter error - Flush failed
> > T7121: TrackWriter error - ASPI failure

> > Tried different bands of CDR, same result.

1. Problem: Win2k, EasyCD Creator 4.02d, and Plextor 12x10x32x IDE.

EasyCD Creator just does not work with my Win2k setup and using a Plextor
12x10x32x IDE CD-RW.  Every time I try to do a CD burn test, the following
errors are what I get:

T7121: TrackWriter error - ASPI failure
T7127: TackWriter error - Flush failed
T7121: TrackWriter error - ASPI failure

Tried different bands of CDR, same result.

2. Driver20 notes?

3. EasyCD Creator 4.02 for Win2k?

4. "Laser Diode Failure" on Lino

5. Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4.02d Problem

6. Adaptec Support & Dicect CD (The Ending)

7. Plextor 12x10x32 : Problem after installing plextor software

8. Double PC mice on an I2 or indy.

9. Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4.02D

10. Adaptec EasyCD Creator

11. Adaptec EasyCD Creator/Direct CD Update for Hibernation

12. Adaptec CD Creator 4.02d shuts down without warning--third request

13. Adaptec EZ creator 4.02D and W2k/SP1