diamond monster fusion

Post by Matthew Alla » Sun, 23 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I'm having a few problems with my diamond monster fusion (agp) under
win2000. Although the directx diagnostics seem to be able to pick up 3d
rendering fine, none of my games seem to be able to find any 3d
compatability (they did under win98). I'm using the fusion drivers that came
with win2000, are these working for anyone else? And I was a bit worried
that there was no mention that I'm using an AGP in the drivers or in the
device manager.
Might be interesting to note that the fifa99 3d detector thing said "Error,
cannot detect hardware" about 20 times then disappeared.

Thanks fellas, Matt Allan

diamond monster fusion

Post by Trac » Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:00:00

check out this site...
this may help..

BETA Voodoo Banshee Windows 2000 - Version: 1.02.01
http://www.3dfxgamers.com/view.asp?IOID=1878

Track

Quote:> Hi, I'm having a few problems with my diamond monster fusion (agp) under
> win2000. Although the directx diagnostics seem to be able to pick up 3d
> rendering fine, none of my games seem to be able to find any 3d
> compatability (they did under win98). I'm using the fusion drivers that
came
> with win2000, are these working for anyone else? And I was a bit worried
> that there was no mention that I'm using an AGP in the drivers or in the
> device manager.
> Might be interesting to note that the fifa99 3d detector thing said
"Error,
> cannot detect hardware" about 20 times then disappeared.

> Thanks fellas, Matt Allan

1. Diamond Monster Fusion & Win2K???

Does anyone else run the 16MB PCI version of the card trouble free with
Win2K? If so, which video card BIOS version and driver type (i.e. 3DfX or
Diamond) version are you using?

I am getting a lot of blue screen crashes on invalid memory paging, and I
suspect it may be the video driver I am using.

2. eudora problem/line dropping

3. Diamond Monster Fusion Help

4. Fireport40 and Panasonic7502B work well together?

5. Diamond Monster Fusion and Win98 SE

6. That Pesky Little Mouse...

7. Diamond Monster under Win2K Pro

8. Who uses server-based Windows95 installation?

9. no driver for diamond monster sound?

10. help! AUREAL/Diamond Monster Sound MX300 & Win2k

11. Diamond Monster card

12. I have a diamond monster 3d II

13. Diamond Monster 3D and OPTi 924 sound drivers