Event ID 20106

Post by Marie Che » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone encountered the following event log entry?  This appeared just
after "Configuring and Enabling Routing and Remote Access".  I tried
configuring RRAS for Network Router and for Internet Connection server and
got the same RemoteAccess event each time.

RemoteAccess Error event

Event ID: 20106 - Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router
Manager for the IP Protocol.  The following error occurred:  The parameter
is incorrect.

0x57

Thanks!
Marie

Event ID 20106

Post by Stefan Lipke » Fri, 19 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Has anyone encountered the following event log entry?  This appeared just
> after "Configuring and Enabling Routing and Remote Access".  I tried
> configuring RRAS for Network Router and for Internet Connection server and
> got the same RemoteAccess event each time.

> RemoteAccess Error event

> Event ID: 20106 - Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router
> Manager for the IP Protocol.  The following error occurred:  The parameter
> is incorrect.

> 0x57

> Thanks!
> Marie

I have the same problem with two nics installed and can't
solve it.

Maybe it has something todo with the event 9999 in DNS
and 5781 Netlogon.

Help us please Stefan !

1. Event ID: 20106

Hello,
For some reason my router does not seem to function properly.
In the eventlog there is the following entry:

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: RemoteAccess
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 20106
    Date:  22-2-2001
    Time:  15:30:16
    User:  N/A
    Computer: ITHO-R01
    Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
protocol.
    The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

    Data:
    0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

Searching both on the Technet CD's and on the Microsoft site, I cannot find
an answer.
Anybody a suggestion ?

Thanks,
Fred

2. Will the guy who sent me his CDA source please stand up?

3. RemoteAccess error w/ interface Internal / Event ID 20106

4. Burning Acorn CDs from a PC

5. Event ID 20106

6. Looking for download file for Q307319

7. Event ID: 20106

8. Anyone seen that old Eliza program lately?

9. HELP! Event ID:20106

10. Event ID: 20106

11. Event ID 20106