Terminal client get dif DNS

Post by maha » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:20:12

Hi Evryone
Is it posible some terminal client login they get diffrent
DNS.
I want to configure terminal server such a way when X user
login he gets 10.0.21.1 dns. And when Y user login in to
terminal server he should get 10.0.21.2 dns.
Without any DHCP
If anyone knows about it pls let me know

Terminal client get dif DNS

Post by AppLaunche » Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:06:38

the only way you "may" get it to work is with loopback GPOs

Quote:> Hi Evryone
> Is it posible some terminal client login they get diffrent
> DNS.
> I want to configure terminal server such a way when X user
> login he gets 10.0.21.1 dns. And when Y user login in to
> terminal server he should get 10.0.21.2 dns.
> Without any DHCP
> If anyone knows about it pls let me know

1. Terminal Services client getting kicked off

I have an XP Pro user logging into TS.  He uses the system for as long as he
wants with no problem, after he minimizes the TS window and leaves it for
5-10 minutes, he try's to bring it back up the screen is black and he has to
close it off and relog on.  No other user (10 total) is having this problem
and he has no other errors with his computer.  The timeout setting in TS is
1 hour of non-use to exit someone.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Chad

2. cryptography

3. Terminal Server client gets slower, and slower, and slower,........

4. PC Float to VAX FLOAT

5. W2K Client gets DNS from Pre W2K DHCP = NO Remote Admin?

6. WinSetSysPointerData oddity

7. Getting Sun clients to auto-update in DNS via DHCP

8. welcome to comp.sys.atari.st

9. Radius clients not getting DNS

10. Getting MS DNS to work with our Unix DNS servers

11. Getting Win2K DNS to work with NonDynamic DNS upstream...check my logic please!

12. 2 hardware profiles same card, can't set dif. config??

13. Looking for information about Terminal Server versus Terminal Server Client