Backup only 235 mb instead of 650 mb

Post by biffysi » Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:44:27

It's strange.  I am using the windows 2000 backup
procedure and set it for 11:00 pm. It only backups 235
mb.  When I backup right away I can get 650 mb which is
the full size.  My steps are backup wizard, select
files,advanced,daily<< is there any difference if I select
normal or copy in terms of mb backed up?

thanks

1. backup in 650 MB blocks

Is there a software that will alow me to back my harddrives up in 650 MB
blocks so I could then burn them onto CD? Unfortunately, my CD-burner
doesn't allow me to burn the backup directly on to it.

I know that CP backup used to be able to do that (20 years ago), but what
about Win2000 backup-software?

2. Programmers Leaving? Reporter's question

3. 650 MB disk space for Win2000?

4. Procomm + auto-answer problem

5. Why is 768 MB memory better than 384 MB?

6. ANNOUNCEMENT: POLIS 0.4 Embedded System Framework

7. OT: Computer finds only 32 MB of RAM with two 32 MB EDO SIMMs

8. Snapshot/DAO, PSX and Philips CDD2600

9. 128 MB PC133 ECC SDRAM or 256 MB PC 100 RAM?

10. 128 MB card won't work; 8 MB card will

11. Backup System State in Win2k Pro takes 230 MB, Isn't a little exaggerated?

12. AVATAR 250 MB backup and Win98SE ?