Start menu button

Post by Dave Fil » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:20:51

I'd like to change the windows 2000 start button to say something else but
for the life of me i have forgotten how. I have done it in 95 and 98 (i
think) and i would like to do it in 2k. Anyone know how??

DaVe

Start menu button

Post by Dennis Langto » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 16:06:24

http://homepage1.nifty.com/kazubon/tclock/000105en98.zip

Quote:> I'd like to change the windows 2000 start button to say something else but
> for the life of me i have forgotten how. I have done it in 95 and 98 (i
> think) and i would like to do it in 2k. Anyone know how??

> DaVe

Start menu button

Post by Andre » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Winboost 2000 allows this to be done, along with many more tweaks

--
Cheers,
Andrew

Quote:> I'd like to change the windows 2000 start button to say something else but
> for the life of me i have forgotten how. I have done it in 95 and 98 (i
> think) and i would like to do it in 2k. Anyone know how??

> DaVe

1. No start menu button, no task bar menu

When i turn on my pc everything is ok, the back ground
appears, but no start menu button to clck, i don't know
how, pls. reply. I can manage to operte it thru press
ctrl+alt+del then i can possibly now open thru new task.
But that's not normal, i mean i have to go to new task
before i can operate it. Please give me the exact answer
to my problem. This is ver unsual to me. In addition to
that there is nothin to click on the screen.The cursor is
there but nothin to click, pls help

2. Network Managment SW

3. Start menu button lockup

4. Need a SBS 4.5 Server Preinstalled

5. Sticky Start Menu Button

6. How to do Bulk Mailing: Mailloop

7. Windows minimize when it's start menu button is pushed

8. hhcolreg.dat xml parsing

9. Start Menu Button Stuck

10. Start Menu Button

11. Start-menu button

12. question about changing the text on the start menu button

13. Windows 98 Start button, menu banner & Office short cut buttons intermittantly turn black