Licensing problems

Post by Sean » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 05:14:30

I am sure this post will set of all kinds of alarms and
bells especially on this site but trust me it's legit.
Is there a way to reset the licensing for a windows 2000
domain? We have all legal licenses but have encountered a
problem in that when Exchange 2000 was moved we began to
experience licensing violations for Exchange 5.5 in a
domain that does not even hold any Exchange servers. These
violations are showing up in all licensing managers in
both domains. I am hoping that there is some simple way to
wipe all license history and start with a clean slate.
Thanks

1. w2k license issue, 10 licenses with 7 computers - show license problem

Open "Licensing" in Admin Tools, and revoke the client licenses for the now-non-existing computers.

Steve Duff, MCSE
Ergodic Systems, Inc.

w2k license issue, 10 licenses with 7 computers - show license problem in event
viewer. no one else except admin can log on to the server. where can i fix this
problem ?

2. Please EMail/ReEmail me your FAQ Updates

3. Licensing Problems

4. middleground enigma

5. License Problem

6. Can I use Linux / Win2k Server in a SBS network?

7. Windows 200 Licensing problem

8. Screen lock on boot bug

9. License problem

10. Win2000 Licensing Problem