terminal service hot fixes

Post by ryan » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 02:05:49

Are there any hot fixes or service packs out for terminal
server for 2000 server?

terminal service hot fixes

Post by Cláudio Rodrigue » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:03:24

They are the same as the Windows 2000. Remember that Terminal Services, as
the name says, is a service, therefore, another component of Windows 2000.

--

Cludio Rodrigues

Check my website at http://www.terminal-services.NET
for information on Services, Contracts and Free Support.

Quote:> Are there any hot fixes or service packs out for terminal
> server for 2000 server?

terminal service hot fixes

Post by Etha » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:42:44

For the most current hotfixes (security related) see:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/its
olutions/security/current.asp

They are the same as the Windows 2000. Remember that Terminal
Services, as
the name says, is a service, therefore, another component of Windows
2000.

--

Cludio Rodrigues

Check my website at http://www.terminal-services.NET
for information on Services, Contracts and Free Support.

Quote:> Are there any hot fixes or service packs out for terminal
> server for 2000 server?

terminal service hot fixes

Post by Michael Collin » Tue, 25 Sep 2001 01:56:08

This talks about a hot fix: Q272127 (problem described in  Q294816)

It deals with file handles of shared files being released when the first
person logs off of W2K TS.

Mike C.

Quote:> Are there any hot fixes or service packs out for terminal
> server for 2000 server?

1. need a terminal services hot fix

Windows 2000 Terminal Services Incorrectly Closes Files on
Remote Shares (Q272582)

I have finally figured out what the problem is with my
terminal server/citrix connection problems. I need a patch
described in the above Q refrence but I have been on hold
for almost 3 hours waiting for some one to give me a link
or e-mail me the file.

Does anyone out there who has had this problem have the
file they could e-mail me??

thanks
Erin

2. IE5 & win question

3. Service packs and Hot fixes interaction

4. WIN-95 can format while downloading

5. hot fix interaction with service packs and new features

6. DFS Deployment to Users

7. download site for hot fixes prior to new service pack

8. List of available tools for visually impaired on Mac

9. Service Packs/Hot Fixes

10. Need Hot Fix # for TCAL License fix

11. Automating Service pack/hot fixes for Win 2k clients

12. Service Pack and Hot fix for windows 2000 and Office XP

13. Installing Security Fix MS02-046 or MS02-047 Disables Terminal Services ActiveX