Is there a version of TweakUI for Windows 2000?

Is there a version of TweakUI for Windows 2000?

Post by Lou R » Mon, 17 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a version of TweakUI available for Windows
2000?  And if so, where can I get it?

I tried searching through the MS Support Knowledge Base with no luck
(other than finding the 95/NT v1.1 release).

I've been told by a few people that a version was included on some pre-
release 2000 discs that MSDN subscribers got, but they also said that it
was supposedly going to expire some day.  Any truth to this?

Please respond here.  Thanks very much for any info.

Is there a version of TweakUI for Windows 2000?

Post by Stan Gun » Mon, 17 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have one in my download section that expires in August.
--
Stan Gunn
W2k Tips and Tricks

Quote:

> Hello,

> Can anyone tell me if there is a version of TweakUI available for Windows
> 2000?  And if so, where can I get it?

> I tried searching through the MS Support Knowledge Base with no luck
> (other than finding the 95/NT v1.1 release).

> I've been told by a few people that a version was included on some pre-
> release 2000 discs that MSDN subscribers got, but they also said that it
> was supposedly going to expire some day.  Any truth to this?

> Please respond here.  Thanks very much for any info.

Is there a version of TweakUI for Windows 2000?

Post by Jon Holstro » Mon, 17 Jul 2000 04:00:00

here ya go
http://www.tweak3d.net/tweak/

Quote:

> Hello,

> Can anyone tell me if there is a version of TweakUI available for Windows
> 2000?  And if so, where can I get it?

> I tried searching through the MS Support Knowledge Base with no luck
> (other than finding the 95/NT v1.1 release).

> I've been told by a few people that a version was included on some pre-
> release 2000 discs that MSDN subscribers got, but they also said that it
> was supposedly going to expire some day.  Any truth to this?

> Please respond here.  Thanks very much for any info.

1. Is there a version of TweakUI for Windows 2000?

Here's the best place I've found to get W2K drivers, updates AND software,
including TweakUI......

http://www.win2kworld.com/downloads.html

PC

| Hello,
|
| Can anyone tell me if there is a version of TweakUI available for Windows
| 2000?  And if so, where can I get it?
|
| I tried searching through the MS Support Knowledge Base with no luck
| (other than finding the 95/NT v1.1 release).
|
| I've been told by a few people that a version was included on some pre-
| release 2000 discs that MSDN subscribers got, but they also said that it
| was supposedly going to expire some day.  Any truth to this?
|
| Please respond here.  Thanks very much for any info.

2. Which Win32 API should be used for ulimit

3. Upgrading problem...

4. MS TweakUI 2000 "Prerelease Version"

5. Well-Formedness Constraint: PEs in Internal Subset

6. OEM version of Windows 2000 Professional vs. Upgrade version

7. Saving return address?

8. "Windows 2000 Setup could not detect the version of Windows you are currently running"

9. "Windows 2000 setup could not detect the version of windows you are running" ERROR

10. Windows 2000 Setup could not detect the version of Windows you are currently running

11. Finding TweakUI for Windows 2000