Going crazy with Win 2000 - Help!!!

Post by Dave Patric » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 06:57:32

 Usually a damaged or otherwise corrupted "Run" key string value.

System32 Folder Opens When Logging into Windows NT
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q170/0/86.ASP?LN=EN-...

--
Regards,

Dave Patrick
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup

 Every time I start my machine - the System 32 Folder opens at the end of the boot cycle.  I've
looked everywhere to  stop this from happening to no avail. There isn't anything in the startup
menu/folder and there's nothing in any help sections. Does anybody know how to stop this ?

1. Fonts have gone crazy in Win 2000

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone could help me - I have accidentally deleted some of my
fonts that affect the appearance of the weights of teh text in a lot of the
application windows in Win 2000. I have tried to replace these fonts (I
assume these are system specific ones) and Im still getting heavy, bold in
all these applications. Apart from reinstallation is there another way of
dealing with this problem?

Jez Hammond

www.newgendesign.com

2. Repairing SBS via W2K CD boot

3. Why is lsass.exe gone crazy on Win 2000 Professional using 60% of my cpu?

4. Will Windows CE work with Lotus Notes R5?

5. Windows 2000 Professional-Printers go crazy after rebooting

6. STDCAT V5.1b at atari.archive

7. Help I'm going crazy

8. IMAP folder subscription in 4.2 beta?

9. HELP! GOING CRAZY!

10. Help DHCP has gone crazy

11. I'm going crazy... someone help me!

12. HELP ME !!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH IM GONNA GO CRAZY

13. Need Help or ill go crazy