Cant print to lpt 2 due to rawport

Post by keit » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:21:47

I install a new physical lpt port and windows 2k decides
to intall Rawport when I restart my PC. But this stops me
printing to my new port. Ive tried almost everything.

Can anyone help?

1. TCP/IP printing VS LPT printing

Hello!

When I print to a local shared printer at my server
(Lexmark at the LPT1 port shared) it prints correct.
(small fonts)

When I change that printer to use TCP/IP printing (Lexmark
connected trough the network shared) it prints, but not in
the way I want.
(larger fonts)

What is the difference between this two? It looks like one
time it use the local spooler and another time use the
spooler at the server.

Anyone????

Thanks!!!

2. I need AmosPro Compiler v2.0

3. cant access windows 2000 pro, due to password

4. Xpression Developer - Milwaukee, WI - 6 Months+

5. task scheduler with date due AND time due?

6. Pre-formatting a field

7. PRINT Command to LAN Printer not LPT or COM Port?

8. unable run(F5)

9. attaching lpt port to file and print server

10. Printing to a USB program from a DOS program that only accepts LPT printers

11. Capturing LPT Ports for printing from DOS apps

12. Printing via LPT Port changes?

13. A unique printing problem (double LPT mapping)!!!