blue screen: portcls.sys

Post by Eric » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:09:32

getting blue screen on boot, (it gets to the logon screen
then dies)

stop error: 0x000000d1 (0xbfb76ce0, 0x00000012,
0x00000000, 0xbfb76cd01)

unable to find anything in the KB on this particular stop
error, any ideas? is this hardward or O/S

1. portcls.sys

Hi!

My system has crashed three times the las two weeks with the following blue
screen.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...portcls.sys

Every time it crashes I've been using WinRAR unpack data.
I have two disks.
One SCSI Ultra 160 with an Adaptec 39160 controller.
One IDE disk.
Two of the times I've been unpacking data on the SCSI and one time on the
IDE.
The system is on the SCSI disk.

I have noticed that my BIOS report three PCI-cards on the same IRQ, IRQ 9.
My networkcard, SCSI card and a Dazzle DVC 2 videocapture card.

Here are some more info of my system.

P II 450 MHz
512 MB RAM
W2K SP2

Any ideas?

Regards

Daniel

2. B O B - D O L E

3. Windows NT

4. STOP c000026c PORTCLS.SYS

5. Dell performance problems?

6. BSOD from portcls.sys

7. Incorrect IP Address Error

8. STOP c000026c - PORTCLS.SYS

9. BSOD from portcls.sys

10. A real blue screen error (not the traditional blue screen of death)

11. Blue Screen Error says can't find i81xnt5.sys

12. classpnp.sys blue screen still with SP3