2 NICs and 2 Web access

Post by Marco Sampai » Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:33:32

- 2 NICs 3Com 10/100
- 1 access to web by LAN (based windows NT)using router CISCO 2503 (named as
access 1)which functions as a line to work
- 1 access to web by modem cable (named as access 2)
- Both access use the same destination 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 but different gateways

Can anybody help me?
Every time I am using one access and want to use the other one, I always have to
disable the first and enable the second and vice-versa. Does anybody know if I
can use both at the same time? If so, could you please help me and tell me how to
do it?
Thank you for your time.

Marco Sampaio

1. Dual NIC -- Second NIC stops network access

I am currently running a Windows 2000 with dual NICs both bound to
TCP/IP.

NIC 1 -- external static IP
NIC 2 -- 192.168.23.1

My problem is that when I bind TCP/IP to both NICs the network will
work for awhile and then I can no longer access the external net.  If
I disable TCP/IP on NIC 2 the external network immediately comes back
up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brandan

2. .Net Database problems

3. Web access / logging access

4. Color problems..

5. Grant access to web server but block access to domain: HOW?

6. SMS Installer Check Disk Free / Shutdown

7. Problems with XEmacs 19.14

8. 2 nic on web server behind PIX and connect to secure router

9. Client Access Licenses for PCs having dual NICs

10. Secondary ip - Windows 2000 - sharing Internet access - two NICs

11. Internet access and NIC problem - help please

12. Win2K Server - Three NIC's Public & Private Access