List Serv

Post by Chris Morelan » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:29:33

Is there a good replacement for a list serv that i could easily set on w2k?

1. Log off Term Serv connection VS Close Term Serv Connection

Hi ,
    I have a colleague you has been told that problems are caused by logging
off  a Term Serv with Active Directory on it.
He persists in closing Term Services and not logging off and therefore not
allowing anyone else into the server due to the 2 connections max.

This happened today and I saw  his PC had "Closed" connections twice ( so I
couldn't get in) ...

Is there anything from MSFT to substantiate this Issue?

At the moment , I have set Session to be reset after one hour of
disconnect....

Thanks in advance for any pointers...

Steve

2. email address for Free Software Fdn. or bug reports on emacs

3. NETBEUI not listed in the protocol list on my Me PC

4. Compiling resources in a directory containing a minus signs

5. Printing out a telephone list from the Global Address List

6. file/open dialog quits application

7. Where to find list of error codes (error 22) not list of event code

8. browscap.ini

9. Blocked Senders List Not Retaining Blocked List

10. addremove list + devices list

11. Changing items in Favorite's List-Alphabatizaing Mail List

12. addremove list + devices list

13. Explorer - shows blank list for option "view-> detailed list"