Removing drivers

Post by copyc » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:15:36

I removed a modem, but I think the driver is still loading.  Is there a
way to remove a driver without having to re-install the hardware first?
Thanks.

Removing drivers

Post by <n.. » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:45:47

Right-click My Computer, Properties, Hardware tab.

Run Hardware Wizard, Uninstall / Unplug a device, Uninstall a device.

Check Show hidden device, locate your modem in the Devices list, select it
and then proceed to uninstall.

Quote:> I removed a modem, but I think the driver is still loading.  Is there a