User logged off when logging in

Post by Daniel Jonsso » Fri, 17 May 2002 19:18:35

When a specific user loggs in she is logged off emeditily.
This only happens for this specific user.

1. Log Off... and Log Off Default in Windows Log On

I have two users in my Windows Log On. One is Log Off... without a name and
the other is Log Off Default.

When my computer boots it defaults to Log Off... so I am unable to use the
Save Password function. I have to Log Off the first and then the Log Off
Default appears and my Save Password functions return.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Client for MS Network and
deleting Default.pwl.

Is there a way to delete that first Log Off... so Log Off Default will be
the only choice?

Thanks

Joe

2. Emacs implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]

3. Logging log-on and log-offs

4. Info about GUS needed... ASAP!

5. Once log off, can not log off, shut down, or restart

6. US Robotics I-modems for ISDN?

7. Log for Users logging on and off the server

8. DEC OSF/1 1.2 inetd and process groups.

9. Second User to Log on Windows 2000 cannot Log off, Restart, or Shutdown

10. Turn Off User Logging (Event Log)

11. Security Log - User log on/off

12. "Automatically log off users when log on time expires