FTP Error 12163

Post by Christin » Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:56:42

Hi

When trying to use FTP I get a "Failed to obtain and FTP
connection to given server:  Error:12163.

I can't find any explanation for the 12163 error anywhere.

It works fine if I log in as Administrator but not as a
normal user or as a user with admin rights.

Could anyone help me?

1. FTP Error 12163

Hi

We get an error while using FTP "Failed to obtain an FTP
connection to the given server. Error 12163"

If I log onto the machine as Administrator everything
works fine but not if I log on as a normal user or as a
user that has Admin rights.

I haven't found any information about the 12163 error.

Could anyone help me?

2. HP 895C VERSUS EPSON 740 ??

3. FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP _HELLLLPPPP!!!

4. Japan Going Belly Up

5. FTP accounts can logon locally on the machine where FTP server is set

6. EDIFACT syntax version

7. CHMOD (transfer from FTP to a new FTP host)

8. Chaos Engine II (follow up from 'Coming Soon... Starfighter)

9. IIS 5.0 FTP Setup So Users Can Not CD Into FTP Home Folder

10. Win98 -> FTP site okay; Win2K to FTP site not okay

11. Macintosh FTP transfer from/to Windows 2000 ftp server

12. FTP: Cant Upload file to FTP

13. FTP Security Problem - Only User with administrator right can access FTP