QuickView and TweakUI for Windows 2000

Post by Defaul » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Are there any softwares that works like QuickView and TweakUI, but can be
run under Windows 2000?

Post by Jerold Schulma » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>Are there any softwares that works like QuickView and TweakUI, but can be
>run under Windows 2000?

See tip 2404 at my 'NT Reg Hacks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
http://www.xteq.com
Jerold Schulman / MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

QuickView and TweakUI for Windows 2000

Post by Nevada Jac » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quick View Plus ....see www.jasc.com for info...

Jack

> >Are there any softwares that works like QuickView and TweakUI, but can be
> >run under Windows 2000?

> See tip 2404 at my 'NT Reg Hacks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
> http://www.xteq.com
> Jerold Schulman / MVP
> JSI, Inc.
> http://www.jsiinc.com

QuickView and TweakUI for Windows 2000

Post by Eust » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

TweakUI works OK on Windows2000

Quote:

Post by dbCoope » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>>Are there any softwares that works like QuickView and TweakUI, but can be
>>run under Windows 2000?

both of these work on my install of Win2k.

dbCooper

QuickView and TweakUI for Windows 2000

Post by Larry Schen » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Some times you can get it cheaper and faster through other sources, like:
http://www.outpost.com/cgi-bin/bv.cgi

> Quick View Plus ....see www.jasc.com for info...

> Jack

> > >Are there any softwares that works like QuickView and TweakUI, but can
be
> > >run under Windows 2000?

> > See tip 2404 at my 'NT Reg Hacks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
> > http://www.xteq.com
> > Jerold Schulman / MVP
> > JSI, Inc.
> > http://www.jsiinc.com

1. QuickView in Windows 2000...Where is it?

I used to use QuickView in every version of Windows for quickly viewing
documents and files by simply right-clicking on the file as it appeared in
Windows Explorer. It appears to be missing in Windows 200 Professional. Or
am I just not looking in the right place? If QuickView is not available, is
their a suitable replacement?

Thanks for your help...

Ron

2. test

3. QuickView on Windows 2000

4. Reinstalling the CA/Win95 Mail Connector

5. QuickView in Windows 2000 - Where is it???

6. code400 over anynet

7. QuickView in Windows 2000...Where is it?

8. Video Capture devices for PCs?

9. Finding TweakUI for Windows 2000

10. Is there a version of TweakUI for Windows 2000?

11. TweakUI 1.33 on Windows 2000 Professional - doesn't install?

12. Questions about TweakUI and Windows 2000

13. TweakUI for Windows 2000?