Getting back onto network/Bypassing password login

Getting back onto network/Bypassing password login

Post by Alex » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 05:05:24

To logon automatically without the need for password

Start > Run > (type) control userpasswords
Select your user account and at the top it should say something abour
requiring the user to type in password.

I have no idea how you can bypass the security screen.  That, you will need
to figure out.

Quote:> I'm wanting to log into my office network without always
> having to go through the login and password.

> I tried removing my password through network
> administration, but now I can't even get logged back onto
> my computer at all. I keep getting a security screen that
> basically says I do not exist.

> What hot key or shortcut can I hit on restart to bypass
> the security screen and get back to where I started and
> get this sorted out??

> And...once I'm back on the system, how do I remove the
> need for a password without losing myself on the network
> again??

1. Bypassing the password in windows 2000 Professional workstation login-in box

Is there anyone out there who can shed any light on this problem?
Whenever I fill in Novell client details on this networked pc I am immediately
confronted with the windows 2000 workstation login box.  The pc owner cannot
remember if she gave a password, with the end result being that we cannot get
beyond this workstation login window.

2. ATT Truevoice?

3. Disabling/bypassing automatic network login

4. Screen Captures...Check this out.

5. Logs in, accepts password, then pops back to CTRL ALT DEL Login dialog

6. FS: Wyse 50 Terminal (Price Reduced)

7. Subsequent login gets previous login's creds.

8. network operating system upgrade win 98/2000

9. Getting rid of "Network password" request?

10. Dial-up Networking Password Getting Lost

11. Enter Network Password message <=== getting rid of this prompt???

12. Backing up files onto CD's - Help

13. backing up data onto CD makes all files read only ?