start up to blue screen mem dump restart

start up to blue screen mem dump restart

Post by jason gordo » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

One box starts up normal and when it gets ready to start the blue screen
of death comes up and goes away real fast and the computer restarts. The
blue screen says something about a memory dump but to fast to read
it...it restarts

start up to blue screen mem dump restart

Post by Andrej Budj » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Right click My Computer, select properties, go to advanced tab, click
Startup and recovery and uncheck "Automatically rebot". Now you will
be able to read it...

Andrej
--
Andrej Budja, MCSE+I, MVP

Quote:>One box starts up normal and when it gets ready to start the blue screen
>of death comes up and goes away real fast and the computer restarts. The
>blue screen says something about a memory dump but to fast to read
>it...it restarts

start up to blue screen mem dump restart

Post by David Ravanbakhs » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Yes, I have the same problem.  I can't read what the blue screen says and I
can't get back into Win2000.  I don't want to re-install.  Any ideas on how
to get out of this infinite loop of rebooting?  I've already tried safe
mode.  Is there something I can do from the repair console?

Dave

Quote:> One box starts up normal and when it gets ready to start the blue screen
> of death comes up and goes away real fast and the computer restarts. The
> blue screen says something about a memory dump but to fast to read
> it...it restarts

1. blue screen, mem dump etc.....

ok here it is. i bought a Intel webcam. mod # CS431, unfortunatlt niether
windoze or intels support this cam anymore. i was chatting with a bud 3
thousanf miles away through yahoo chat  i know yahoo sux )and got a blue
screen, FIRST TIME IN  2 YEARS I HAVE EVER HAD A BLUE SCREEN word to the
wise....no intel cams!!!!

anyway here is what the screen siad

*** STOP: 0x00000001, (0XDEADFAE2, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xEB7FB79F)
DRIVE_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
*** ADDRESS EB7FB79F BASE AT EB7F8000
DATE STAMP 3b13CE70 - OPENHCI.SYS
BEGINNING DUMP OF PHYSICAL MEMORY

anyway to fix this, it happes alot now....or should i just reformat

www.grizznet.net
http://grizzman.net

--
www.grizznet.net
http://grizzman.net

2. Help : Creative 24x CD-ROM Problem.........

3. blue screen..."dumping mem to h/d

4. Memory Upgrade Virgin

5. Blue Screen Mem Dump

6. Firewall: pc or router?

7. Blue screen 'dumping phys mem to disk'

8. Can I change element type in MicroStation95?

9. To get dump screen (blue screen) when installing W2KP

10. Add another 128MB of mem and Win 2K Blue Screens

11. Get Blue screen & system crash sowing Dump Memory ...

12. Physical Dump Blue Screen

13. Blue screen, Beginning dump of physical memory