Scheduling and Priority

Post by news.microsoft.co » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

    I have a script that I need to run every 5 minutes.  Right now I am
using a 3rd party service to run the script, and it doesn't always run it at
the right time and the script doesn't seem to use all the processing power
and disk io that it could.  How do I tell the server that I want this script
to bring the server to a halt if it can (use all it's power!) and run on
time?  I am open to any scheduler that does not require screen input. (I
want this to run unattended with no users logged in.  Please email to

-Tim

1. Backup's Scheduled Jobs tab does not show scheduled jobs

I've set up a scheduled backup job but the Scheduled Jobs tab does not show it.

The job runs every day when it supposed to and it appears in the Scheduled Tasks
in the Control Panel (but this doesn't let you tweak the backup jobs parameters).

Jeff

2. hp-ux boot on 433s

3. Scheduled task changing schedule

4. Forms - Email From: and To:

5. schedule a cmd file to run with "Scheduled Tasks" using the system account

6. OS requirements

7. Scheduled tasks do not run as scheduled though status is displayed as "Running"

8. Disable browser service

9. run schedule and kill schedule

10. How to set DC priority

11. Priority on printers