VPN Connection thru NETGEAR FVS318

Post by Esquir » Wed, 14 May 2003 06:14:15

Has anyone had this problem:
I have established a VPN connection into our Company
Network. I can use the FIND computer in Win98 and it does
find the system whether using IP address OR by its Device
Name.

But when I try to use any of its resources I get the
error "No error information" OR [Address]is not Accesible.
I am using the NETGEAR FVS318 router to access the Network
thru the Internet and have the SafeNet SoftRemote as the
Client.
Thanks for any assistance.

1. Netgear FVS318 VPN connection problems.

Hello,

I'm trying to use the built-in VPN client in Windows
XP/2000 professional to connect to this VPN firewall. I'm
not able to connect and I was wondering is it required to
use a third party VPN client with this device.

Or if someone has successfully connected to one of these
Netgear FVS318 devices via VPN networking maybe you can
point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Richard Vincent

2. disk tools

3. Netgear FVS318 VPN to Microsoft 2K RRAS

4. New to forum - huge problem

5. dhcp and netgear fvs318 router

6. fftw and R12

7. Need help with VPN connection using a Netgear RP614 router

8. Can't convert Money 2002 to 2003

9. Terminal Services over fvs318 VPN

10. Can I access a VPN thru an ICS connection?

11. Can't Find Network Printers thru VPN Connection

12. Internet Connections thru VPN ?

13. Need to reboot Win2k Server thru VPN connection