Spoolsv.exe

Post by navee » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:42:34

Hello all,
On windows 2000 Adv server we installed Universe. And
evrything was working fine and now when i reboot the
system spoolsv.exe is taking all CPU usage (more then
80%). When I kill that procees then CPU usage goes back to
normal. After some time i will start the service back and
it will starts the same thing. How to avoid this
problem...........

Thanks in advance
Naveen

Spoolsv.exe

Post by NeoSadis » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:44:57

Quote:> Hello all,
> On windows 2000 Adv server we installed Universe. And
> evrything was working fine and now when i reboot the
> system spoolsv.exe is taking all CPU usage (more then
> 80%). When I kill that procees then CPU usage goes back to
> normal. After some time i will start the service back and
> it will starts the same thing. How to avoid this
> problem...........

> Thanks in advance
> Naveen

I'd say that the last thing you did is probably the reason.  Uninstall
Universe.

1. csrss.exe and spoolsv.exe use 100% cpu

Rebuilt a new system with SP3 and all updates and the
system is running very slow.  In task manager it shows
100% cpu usage and the processes are csrss.exe and
spoolsv.exe.  How do I get them to stop running all the
time?

2. inetinfo memory leak

3. WINLOGON.EXE and spoolsv.exe performance issues

4. LaserDirect on RiscPC

5. SPOOLSV.EXE HIGH MEM USAGE!

6. kernel: ppp: frame with bad fcs - meaning?

7. spoolsv.exe error

8. edit registry?

9. spoolsv.exe Application Error

10. Help: Memory Leak in Spoolsv.exe after closing down Citrix Client

11. spoolsv.exe

12. Win2000 - spoolsv.exe generated errors...

13. Print Subroutine - spoolsv.exe error