Event Error 7031

Post by John » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 01:06:21

I have gotten this message and according to support MS it tell me to turn
off Dr Watson but I do not have it running. Anyone have the same problem????
If so what isthe fix for this.

The FTP Publishing Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done
this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 0
milliseconds: No action

1. Spooler Event error 7031

Spooler stops and Printers disappear - Windows 2000 server
attaching via terminal services, Only seems to occur when
remote computers have hp1200 printers. I have tried to use
a different driver instead of 1200 Like an hp6mp, this
seems to work, but the XP Tries to reinstall the correct
driver by itself and this caused spooler to stop again,
I have heard there is a hot fix, but cant and dont know
how to find it

2. GRIB viewer/decoder

3. Winmgmt and event error 7031

4. Windows "defense"

5. Error Message in Event Viewer Event ID:7031

6. Problems implementing Logonuser() in a Windows service

7. Error - Event ID 7031 - Help !

8. TOOLS Europe '97 Call for Paper (revised)

9. Event ID 7031

10. Event ID: 7031

11. Event 7031 - Windows 2000 Advanced Server

12. Services stop frequently (Event ID: 7031)

13. Event Id 7031