Rockwell Internal Modem

Post by Daniele Di Michel » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I've got an internal 56k modem based on the HSF chipset of the Rockwell. In
the conexant page I couldn't find nothing about drivers for Win2000, and the
same happened at the 56k.com page. How can I install this modem? In win2000
there are drivers for "Internal 56k Rockwell compatible modem" but they
don't work (or, it's me who can't make them work?). Please, answer!!

Rockwell Internal Modem

Post by Chris Ceto » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Try these http://www.driverguide.com/uploads/uploads5/2733.html or do a search
> of windows 2000 at  driverguide.com

login: drivers
pass: all

Rockwell Internal Modem

Post by Daniele Di Michel » Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I've got an internal 56k modem based on the HSF chipset of the Rockwell. In
the conexant page I couldn't find nothing about drivers for Win2000, and the
same happened at the 56k.com page. How can I install this modem? In win2000
there are drivers for "Internal 56k Rockwell compatible modem" but they
don't work (or, it's me who can't make them work?). Please, answer on
e-mail,

Rockwell Internal Modem

Post by Dmitri A. Doulepo » Thu, 02 Mar 2000 04:00:00

You may download modem driver at
http://chat.com.ru/fox/bin/520i/modem-nt5.exe
Firsts, install ANY modem from Windows, goto to System->Device Manager,
change modem driver to statndart Rockwell -> "HCF 56k blah blah", enter
correct port settings, then change driver to the downloaded. Not easy but
works.

Dmitri.

1. Problem with HCF Rockwell 56k modem in Win 2000

I have a big problem with my modem..

I installed it in Win 2000, and when I connect to the InterNet, I hear the
sound of connecting the modem with the ISP, and sometimes when it is
Verigying the UserName and Password, the computer Freezes up!! Nothing is
working, and sometimes the modem connects ok, and when i open InterNet
explorer, and enter an address, then the computer Freezes up.

Anyway, I noticed that the Video card, Riva TNT 2 uses the IRQ 11, and the
modem uses this interrupt too. I tried to change the modem irq, but i can't,
so i suppose this could be the problem, but maybe something else is
problem..

Any help could be nice from you.. please..

Robert.

2. Pioneer DR-A32X DVD compatibility

3. NEWBIE

4. rockwell pci modem intern

5. A Proper Cast for a Funtion Ptr....

6. Rockwell HCF Modem

7. email possibility with Palm Pilot?

8. External caching; removing Rockwell phone modem reduces blue screens

9. rockwell fax/modem driver faild

10. Rockwell HCF 56K Data Fax PCI Modem

11. Rockwell HCF 56K Speakerphone PCI Modem

12. Internal ISA Hardware Modem vs. External USB Modem