VIRUS ALERT TODAY !!

Post by Adi Oltean [MS » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:08:00

Hi Tony,

It looks like that your system is running in Safe Mode. Please reboot your
machine and chooose "boot in Normal mode" (not in safe mode) in the boot
menu.

Adi Oltean [MSFT]

P.S. Backup/Shadow Copy/VSS questions are better answered on
microsoft.public.win2000.file_system

Quote:> Unfortunately,  I just downloaded a virus;