The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL

The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL

Post by Terry Lon » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:53:23

I get this every 2 hours on a windows2000 server

Event ID 1010
Source: Perflib
The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL
"C:\WINNT\System32\rasctrs.dll" generated an exception or returned an
invalid status. Performance data returned by counter DLL will be not be
returned in Perf Data Block. Exception or status code returned is data DWORD
0.

I tried to search the support.microsoft.com pages but I did not find
anything that made any sence.

Anyone?

Best regard Terry