Windows Explorer failure

Post by W2000 Use » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:25:24

Recently, I've had Windows Explorer (Windows 2000 Pro)
fail immediately after opening it.  Upon re-opening it, it
remains stable.

Any ideas.

Windows Explorer failure

Post by W2000 Use » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:25:16

Recently, I've had Windows Explorer (Windows 2000 Pro)
fail immediately after opening it.  Upon re-opening it, it
remains stable.

Any ideas.

Windows Explorer failure

Post by Pat » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:33:48

Folder Options | View | Check use separate processes --

Pat

| Recently, I've had Windows Explorer (Windows 2000 Pro)
| fail immediately after opening it.  Upon re-opening it, it
| remains stable.
|
| Any ideas.

1. Windows Explorer Failures

When I try to do a cut or copy and paste in Windows Explorer, the program
cycles for a minute or so, then closes, and closes some of the apps in the
taskbar.

How can I correct this?

If it means reinstalling or repairing Windows Explorer, How do I do that?

I'm running Windows 2000 Server, 5.00.2195 Service Pack 2

2. Weird benchmark results -- WHY?

3. Windows Explorer Failure

4. **Animated Rollovers**

5. Problems with no icons showing. Windows explorer failure

6. Please READ THIS ! $$$

7. internet explorer 6 beta + windows 2000 = windows explorer problem

8. CHINESE EDITOR FOUND!!!!

9. Explorer "Copy to:" failure

10. Explorer failure

11. Failure of Explorer to launch