LAN connection not shown

Post by Jori » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:50:04

I have a problem with the LAN connection.  I can't
configurate it because the connection is not shown in the
Network connections.(I have to install the NETBeui
protocol ) How do I do this?

LAN connection not shown

Post by William Stace » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:19:36

Try auto arrange using right-click in the window.

--
William Stacey, MCSE

| I have a problem with the LAN connection.  I can't
| configurate it because the connection is not shown in the
| Network connections.(I have to install the NETBeui
| protocol ) How do I do this?

1. Enabling ICS 'OF' LAN connection (not ON LAN connection)

Hello;

I am not sure if I am even asking in the correct forum but
here it goes.

I am trying to setup ICS through a VPN. Basically, the
client connects through a VPN over (LAN-Internet) to the
server. The VPN works well, however, I cannot enable
internet connection sharing of a LAN Connection. How can
this be done so that the VPN Client can use the Internet
over the VPN connection?

From my understanding, the 'outgoing' connection has to
have ICS enabled so that any incoming connection to the
computer will be able to use that connection for the
Internet.

Is ICS not the way to go? Is NAT required?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Mike

2. no response keyboard and mouse

3. USB DSL , creative broadband blaster showing up as dialup and not lan

4. news posting utility

5. LAN to LAN over a VPN Connection

6. win 98se + memory

7. LAN to LAN connection

8. FreeBSD 3.1/Samba 2.0.6: Slow speed

9. lan-to-lan connection

10. RDP for Terminal Service will not show up in the Connection Type!

11. Network Connections are not shown

12. adapter not showing under Network and Dial-up Connections

13. Connection status not shown