Good Book/Reference on AD and GPOs?

Post by Scott Townsen » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:15:38

I'm trying to figure out GPOs and how to apply them to Users, Machines, etc

Can someone reccomend a good book or other reference material on them??

Thanks,
   Scott<-

Good Book/Reference on AD and GPOs?

Post by Danny Sander » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:36:04

Go here and use the search function to search for Group Policy.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

Quote:> I'm trying to figure out GPOs and how to apply them to Users, Machines,
etc

> Can someone reccomend a good book or other reference material on them??

> Thanks,
>    Scott<-

Good Book/Reference on AD and GPOs?

Post by Steven L Umbac » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:55:05

        Mark Minasi's book Mastering Windows 2000 Server 4th edition has a
terrific section on it and a whole lot more. I have read probably two dozen
W2K books and it is the one to have.  --- Steve

http://www.bookpool.com/.x/79jcgf911n/sm/0782140432