How to disable CTRL-ALT-DEL on a domain computer?

How to disable CTRL-ALT-DEL on a domain computer?

Post by Daniel Bigr » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Ok, here's the situation. I have a domain workstation that I can't change
the "Require users to press Ctrl-Alt-Delete before logging on" setting,
it's grayed out.

I have other domain workstations that I can change the setting no problem.

On the troublesome computer, if I go in Administrative Tools, Local
Security Setting, Local Policies, Security Options, the "Disable CTRL-ALT-
DEL requirement to logon" is Enabled in Local Setting, and Enable in
Effective Setting. Why does it keep showing the CTRL-ALT-DEL? And why is
the option greyed out in Users and Passwords?

I tried putting the workstation in a Workgroup but it didn't work. It still
shows the CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Dan