Breifcase synchronisation

Post by Roger Forreste » Sat, 25 May 2002 15:02:38

Whenever I synchronise my briefcase (on laptop running
Win2K) to files on a server, on the next sync, many of the
files show up as modified on both laptop and server (and
hence a 'skip' action. This means I have to trawl through
a lot of files each time I sync to check what actions are
to take place.

None of the files have been modified and the update window
even shows them as having the same last modified date and
time.

Any suggestions? Preference would be to force the files on
the laptop to replace server files.

Please reply to my email.

Thanks in advance
Roger Forrester

1. breifcase

making a new  briefcase folder in win98se and 5.1,in explorer I double click
the folder I want  it to be in  as help says to do pull down file open new
click briefcase ,the problem is there is no briefcase listed in  the new
list , can some one please help ?
 Amaynard

2. Loop in a dialog which stops when button pressed

3. Breifcase & Direct Cable Connection

4. How to mount disk in "recovery" mode?

5. Breifcase Eat All my resorses During Update

6. Personal finance software advice?

7. Breifcase icon

8. RT311 "First Gear" and Win2K?

9. Synchronization Scenario

10. Directory Synchronization

11. Time synchronization problem

12. Win2k3 Active directory synchronization

13. will BDC continue to have synchronization?