How Microsoft SNMP MIB-II extension agent satisfy the variable MIB-II\System\SysDescr

How Microsoft SNMP MIB-II extension agent satisfy the variable MIB-II\System\SysDescr

Post by Marcial Rosale » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 01:05:31

    Hi All,
    I am trying to change the contents of this variable in order to set up
my own System Description instead of the custom provided by the MIB-II
extension agent implementation provided by Microsoft.
    I am working under Windows CE but it shouldn't be a big difference in
this term.

    Thank you very much for all of you collaboration.

   Best regards

    Marcial Rosales

1. Win2000 MIB-II specs

Hello.

I have written an windows application that works fine on Win98 and NT4.0 but
does not work on 2000.
It uses the MIB-II tructure (RFC 1213), like eg. "NetStat". Since Netstat
does still exists under Win2000, i assume that they have changed the way
this proces is working, eg. followign another MIB structure or RFC spec.

I would like to know what RFC or MIB version to follow or where to find
information about the Netstat implementation for Win2000.

Your help is hugely appreciated... Specially by e-mail to

Martin Beek

2. Request for assistance.

3. SNMP trap after reboot SNMP TRAP: 6016 in CPQHLTH.MIB

4. Another FREEBIE! Acrobat reader for Palm OS

5. Cluster info through SNMP MIB

6. HP 722c

7. SNMP mib compiling

8. Generating sound

9. SNMP MIB not updating

10. How to install MIB file for SNMP in Compaq Insight Manager?

11. can not run microsoft game - AOE II in win2k

12. MIB for Active Directory CLuster

13. Error Loading the TCP MIB Library