Monitoring AD w/SNMP

Post by tmaz » Fri, 30 May 2003 00:05:09

I would like to monitor some DC's using SNMP. What I can't figure out is
which objects or services in Active Directory to monitor. There are so many
to choose from.

If anyone is currently doing this type of monitoring and has any advice,
please post a reply.

Thanks in advace...

--
Tom Mazowski
---

1. SNMP monitoring

Hi there,
    I am trying to use one SNMP Network Management station to see some web
server statistics.
But i heard that if i install SNMP after the installation of IIS, the
counters doesnt give the
values as return.
But i am in a situation where i cannot uninstall IIS and install again.
is there any work around for this issue ?

Thanks
Shivi

2. VB in the *REAL WORLD*

3. SNMP monitor wanted - preferably free.

4. Processors

5. SNMP monitoring of media link status

6. How to stop my browser starting?

7. SNMP MONITORING

8. POP3 Problem with ICW

9. Monitoring DIsk Usage with SNMP

10. SNMP Monitoring

11. Script activation of Management and Monitoring tools : SNMP for RIS deployment

12. SNMP - Monitoring a network interface

13. SNMP trap after reboot SNMP TRAP: 6016 in CPQHLTH.MIB