Microsoft office 2000 -2 questions......

Microsoft office 2000 -2 questions......

Post by W. Smit » Mon, 07 Aug 2000 04:00:00

1/ When I use autoformat to generate bullets or a text sequence ie like 1/
2/  3/  etc that text is not selectable for copying to another application.
Is there any way of making it allowable to select it. What I am trying to do
is create a photographs index using word and then cut and paste the info
into Publisher or similar to print on sheets of card to which I attach the
pictures, and the corressponding text is at the side- Of course I lose the
index number which is vital.
2/ When I insert a graphic, ie something to indicate a new page in the photo
album- not a new page in word, and then I edit the text  later , the
graphics move relative to the text- so I lose my indexing. Is there any way
of locking the text and graphics so that they stay together.

Thanks for any help