Add Remove Programs in Control Panel not working

Add Remove Programs in Control Panel not working

Post by vina » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:02:38

The Add Remove Programs in Control Panel is not working.
When I double click on add remove programs it opens and
closes off immediatly.  What can be done on this,  pls can
anyone help on this matter.  It would be really helpful.

Thanks and Regards
     Vinay

Add Remove Programs in Control Panel not working

Post by Jim Matthew » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:46:16

I know it sounds weird, but reinstall IE

Worked for me !!!

Quote:> The Add Remove Programs in Control Panel is not working.