Need to reboot Win2k Server thru VPN connection

Need to reboot Win2k Server thru VPN connection

Post by Kripe » Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:23:50

shutdown.exe comes with Win2k / XP.  You don't need a reskit for it.  Use
that instead.
And next time don't Xpost to the entire damn world.

1. Need to reboot Win2k Server thru VPN connection

Hi, I have encountered something similar to that and what
I did was, I went to Windows Security Window (you will see
that when you press Ctrl Alt Del key) and Click the
shutdown button from there.  I hope that this would help
you.  Thanks and have a nice day.

Russell

folders.  I can use the

2. Spoofing AD Replication

3. Need to shutdown a server remote thru VPN

4. How to sync cisco with NTP servers

5. VPN - A VPN server requires that one connection be used as the private network connection

6. Help!! Suspended mesgs in Pine are Killing ME!!

7. Problems with vpn connections after server reboot

8. Creator ID

9. VPN connection w/ Win2K Pro to Win2K Server

10. Problems with vpn connections after server reboot

11. Need Help Routing thru VPN

12. Can I access a VPN thru an ICS connection?