Service pack question

Post by Vitalijus J. Karaliu » Sun, 01 Jul 2001 02:22:19

If I purchase a retail version of Win2K professional, will it be
possible to tell if it includes the service packs, or is it like NT
4.0 where the service packs are a separate issue?

If like 4.0 are the service packs available on disc, or .....?

Service pack question

Post by Bjorn Landemo » Sun, 01 Jul 2001 02:50:29

Vitalijus

See my answer to your previous question.

Best regards

Bjorn
--

Microsoft MVP - Windows NT

Quote:>If I purchase a retail version of Win2K professional, will it be
>possible to tell if it includes the service packs, or is it like NT
>4.0 where the service packs are a separate issue?

>If like 4.0 are the service packs available on disc, or .....?

1. Service Pack Question

Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\ shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S install.

Dan Rosenberger
DataCom, Inc.
219.764.2599

2. Windows based reader for PDB and PDC files

3. Service Pack question

4. How to get a reference to IE from a UserControl?

5. SFC, WFP, and Service Pack Question

6. Hitachi CDR-7730 IDE

7. Service pack questions

8. VMS binary-> OSF/1