SP3 didn't fix Knowledge Base Article - Q319909 problem for me?

Post by Mike » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:47:26

RE: A User May Experience a Slow Logoff Process Because of
an Open Registry Handle in the Classes Hive

I am still receiving the error message below even after
applying SP3, which is supposed to have fixed that problem?

Error Message:

Event Type:Error
Event Source:Userenv
Event Category:None
Event ID:1000
Date:4/26/2002
Time:10:54:46 AM
User:NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:ComputerName
Windows cannot unload your registry class file. If you
have a roaming profile, your settings are not replicated.
Contact your administrator.

DETAIL Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

Does anyone know what to do or what is being done?

Thanks.

SP3 didn't fix Knowledge Base Article - Q319909 problem for me?

Post by George Heste » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 10:06:43

I thought this was Q281267.  I have that hotfix but with SP3 installed I
doubt it will install.

--
George Hester

Quote:> RE: A User May Experience a Slow Logoff Process Because of