HELP! Event ID:20106

Post by Damien Thor » Mon, 05 Feb 2001 02:35:08

Configure the inside NAT with a IP address of your priv network. It has now
a APIA (169.254.x.x) address

Quote:> To any one who can help,

> I have been receiving this error "Event ID: 20106" for a while I'm not
sure
> what is causing it and I can't find any info on this error. I have noticed
> that the DCHP request can not pass threw my inside interface, I am
guessing
> due to the error.  I believe that I read something, somewhere talking
about
> errors when using 3com EtherLink 3C509b cards, both my inside and outside
> interfaces on my server are 3Com EtherLink 3 in ISA (3C509/3C509b) in
legacy
> mode.

> The following is a copy from my event log:
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: RemoteAccess
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 20106
> Date:  1/22/2001
> Time:  7:59:52 PM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: BPServer
> Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
> protocol. The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

> Data:
> 0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

> In the attached image the Outside IP address (that is missing in the
image)
> is there I removed it for security reasons.

> If anyone has any info that might help or if you might know but need more
> info.............
>  PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

> Brian Pendleton

1. Event ID 20106

hi, i really need ur help. My server is multihomed & running Win2k server.
One nic is bind with public address while the other one with private
address. Somehow I have this error message in my Event viewer:

Event ID 20106:

Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
protocol. The following error occured: The parameter is incorrect.

Please help!

2. Applications: What you'd like to see

3. Help: Hiding Files

4. Mac LC/Asante MacCON+ LC

5. Is there any sample code on CD extraction on a Mac ?

6. Event ID: 20106

7. RemoteAccess error w/ interface Internal / Event ID 20106

8. Event ID 20106

9. Event ID: 20106