Add/remove programs not working

Post by Andre » Sun, 09 Dec 2001 02:08:27

When I click Add/remove programs in the Control Panel, process mshta.exe
appears in Task Manager but nothing more happens, Installation Window does
not open. What could be the reason ?
Config: Windows 2000 Server, SP2 updated
Please help,
Thank in advance
Andrew

1. Add/Remove Programs not working

Hi,

I recently set up a Windows 2000 AS Machine.  It seems that Add/Remove
Programs does not work.  When I click on Add/Remove Programs, I get an
hourglass pointer, then it disappears and nothing happens.  I have tried
copying a working copy of the Add/Remove Programs applet from another AS
machine to the "bad" one, but that didn't work?  Does anyone have any ideas
as to how to fix this?

Max DiOrio

2. HTML Editor?

3. DISPLAY question