dll error message

Post by Rod » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:25:02

On some programs when opening, I am getting a "Entry Point
Not Found" "The procedure entry point
WNetEnumCachedPasswords could not be located in the dynamic
link library MPR.dll." The programs open after hitting the
"ok" button several times, but in a minimized screen. It
doesn't seem to adversely affect my operating system, just
very annoying. Does anyone have a solution for correcting
the problem?

dll error message

Post by Robert Mitchell [MSFT » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:14:22

Hello Rod,

It sounds like you have some MAPI files that are the wrong OS version.

Take a look at the following articles..
163211 XCLN: Setup: WNetEnumCachedPasswords Could Not Be Located
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=163211

170646 OL97: ErrMsg In MPR.DLL Starting Outlook with Windows NT
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170646

180127 OL98: (CW) ErrMsg In MPR.DLL Starting Outlook with Windows NT
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=180127

--
Robert Mitchell
Microsoft

Quote:> On some programs when opening, I am getting a "Entry Point